Monday 29 March 2021

Plasma Fibroblast - Eye Bag Removal by The Beauty Recipe

It has been following me for almost 20 years and yes it bothers me a lot as I always look really tired. Whenever I smile or cry or just putting on a expression, it never fails to show up. 
That is my annoying eyebags.
Then I found Beauty Recipe Aesthetics & Academy. The best beauty provider for every ladies😁        They provide the latest beauty treatment in Singapore such as Plasma Fibroblast Therapy, Water shine covered BB glow and many more.
And guess what I have done! The Plasma Fibroblast Therapy that helps me to remove my eyebags as I'm totally convinced by it. And yes, The founder "Ms. Jessie Ting" is the one who carried out the therapy on me. 

Before I even started sharing about the therapy, I would love to share a little bit about "The Founder" ❤ 

Since 1979, Jessie has been professional trained by her mother over 20 years and as well as in the UK and Korea for almost 15 years ago to study all about the aesthetics. With her passionate and well trained in the beauty industry, please rest assured on having your skin on her hands. Hehe.

Beauty Recipe also have over 40 Years of Experience with over 100,000 Satisfied Clients and trained over 5000 Students from over 30 countries worldwide.

Beauty Recipe Academy offers SFC-eligible more than 30 beauty courses local Singaporeans.

I think it is really amazing and cool having her own Beauty academy. 

Jessie also a beauty blogger as I have read her blog ever since 2015 and I'm really happy for her in successful career.  Wishing her lotsa of success and happiness 💓

Well, Now lets me share on 
What's is Plasma Fibroblast and how it helps me on Eye Bag Removal:
Plasma fibroblast therapy is an aesthetic procedure offer as an alternative to laser, injections, or surgical therapies to tighten and improve the appearance of skin.

This therapy is fairly new in Singapore although already super popular and trending for a very long time in USA and Europe. And I'm glad that I get to be treated by it.

What is plasma fibroblast therapy?


Plasma fibroblast therapy targets fibroblasts. These are collagen– and protein-producing cells in the dermis, the layer of skin just below your outermost skin layer.  Fibroblasts play an important role in helping skin wounds heal as well as maintaining skin firmness and tightness.

Plasma fibroblast therapy uses a pen-like device that discharges a high-frequency electric current to small areas of the skin.  Don't worry about leaving scars as the plasma tip doesn’t directly touch the skin, but instead releases a targeted current just above the skin. A 100% non invasive procedure that only affects around 0.3mm of the top epidermal level of the skin surface. The hot current creates small holes, or micro-injuries, in the skin’s layer.

And that's how my treated area will be tighten and firmer and in no time it will slowly reduce my eyebags and disappear. Hehe. Some serious case least will required second treatment. Hence, you may get consult from the beauty therapist :)

Where else can the Plasma Fibroblast treat?
Many areas can be done such as double chin, sagging skin. 

What’s the procedure like? And how long?
First, Applying the topical anesthetic (numbing) cream and a good wait of 20mins is required to take effect.
Second, You are ready to get started! Treating the designated skin area with the plasma pen. The pen will create small arcs of microcurrents that make small scab-like dots on the skin.

For my Eye Bag Removal, Surprisingly only take 5mins and I'm ready to go home. For other areas, may required more time. 

This is how I look like after the therapy. Hehe.

Lastly, the beauty therapist will apply a ice pack to minimize the tingling and burning sensation whenever possible.  Which you also have to do it at home after the post treatment of 4-5 hours, use ice pack to cold compress the area every hour to help release the heat from the plasma that is deep into the skin dermis and before you go to bed. 



Recovery
(Me On the 2nd day of of Plasma Fibroblasts and I can feel it drying up)

(This is on my 6th day of Plasma Fibroblasts and you see that some of the scabs already fall off.)

Once the procedure is completed, you can expect the small dots to scab over and fall off about 1 week time.  After the treatment, the fibroblasts in the skin will be activated to produce more protein, collagen and elastin. Therefore,  the next couple of weeks, as your skin heals, it should appear tighter and firmer.

And yes, you are ready and can looking forward for the full effects in 8 weeks time.


Yuhui's Thought after a week of the Plasma Fibroblast Therapy:
 I'm happy and excited to share with you guys about the above therapy I went. As I believed many are having the same issue as me. As you can see the before and after my eyebags has reduced and also I find that my skin is firmer and to know that I can also have whole face treated by Plasma Fibroblast. I'm really happy to the person who invented this! Haha!

Best part is there is no downtime at all, you can straight go to work after the therapy. The only downside is you can only use water to wipe for the 1st and 2nd days then rest of the days with just gentle soap cleansing with water until all the scabs is off your skin 😁 

Well, it's definitely worth it as the result will lasts you a good 2-3 years time. 
Like why under knife when you can opt for Plasma Fibroblast Therapy. 

I can't wait to share with you guys in 2-3 months time for my full effect results on my Instagram. So do check out on my Instagram soon!

If you are interested, kindly give the beauty recipe a call to book a appointment to avoid disappointment. 

For Plasma Fibroblast - Eye Bag Removal :

Website :

Beauty Recipe Aesthetics & Academy Outlets:

Flagship Store Address:
277 Orchard Road,
Orchard Gateway Shopping Centre #B2-01
Singapore 238858

Tel: 6702 3062

Opening Hours
Monday - Sunday (11am - 8pm)

New Outlet Address:
803 King George's Avenue 
#02-192 Singapore 200803 (Lavender MRT) 

Tel: 62327848

Opening Hours
Monday - Sunday (11am - 8pm)