Monday 12 April 2021

Lapiel Labs Skincare - Aqua De Lucir Series Review

 Thank you Lapiel Labs Singapore for bringing the Aqua De Lucir Series to Singapore to targets the Asian skin concern such as Skin dehydrating and anti aging skin like me😂 Really in time for some Hydration!

La'piellabs - meaning ‘skin laboratory’, is a naturalistic skincare brand that develops products with a fundamental approach to tackling skin concerns. A  Premium Korea Brand Skincare with an emphasis on naturally derived and over 90% EWG All Green ingredients.  

A prerequisite for healthy beauty of the skin is a supply of abundant moisture, and have discovered the solution of finding this moisture that our skin is seeking in the unrevealed, endless possibilities of nature. 

Thank you for sending me the products to try out❤

Every product works to repair damaged skin, protects against blue light, and fortifies skin barriers for moisture retention and wrinkle reduction. Targeting skin concern like Dryness, Dark Spots & Hyperpigmentation, Dullness Fine Lines & Wrinkles!

And here I have the ~~

This little green bottle containing 83% lavender flower water with a gentle lavender scent that makes me relax my mind❤ 
Always love this type of softner in spray so I can use it anytime of the day when I feel my skin is dry and make my skin looks glowy❤

The next one is Aqua de Lucir Hydro Enrich Cream which I choose to have it as my skin tends to dry easily so I need something that is soothing & high moisturizing.
Giving it a bonus for our last step of skincare routine. The cream is really moisturizing and really gentle to touch on our skin. Specially to my sensitive skin as I tend to have really dry skin with my current environment and lifestyle 😆 It really helps to give my skin a soothing feel and I hope when I use it daily along the way it will binds the moisture to the my skin and improves the skin’s moisture barrier❤ 

The above two products contains Blue green algae which suppresses the skin damages caused by active oxygen and is rich in nutrients and moisture, and aids in skin hydration. With coconut-derived ingredients to deliver long-lasting and deep hydrating feelings, moisture sinks deep into the skin to aid with skin rejuvenation and moisture preservation.

Containing naturally derived ingredients that block blue light, one of the main culprits of skin aging to which we are exposed daily through smartphones, TV, and monitor among others, it protects skin from the harmful effects of blue light.

And Lastly it is Fragrance-free, colorant-free, sulfate-free, free of animal-derived ingredients, cruelty-free.

If you ladies are facing the same issue as me and crazy over korea skincare as what they promised a glassy, glowy looks ! You can now get it @ Ladaza Singapore !