Sunday 18 April 2021

Yang Sen shoulder and Neck Belt - Review

Thank you Yang Sen For sending me the Yang Sen shoulder and Neck Belt which I really need it.

The Benefits for using the belt:
- Improves blood circulation
- Clears blockage
- Reduces swelling at the back of neck
- Improves sleep
- Improves frozen shoulder

A short video of how to use it:

YuHui's Thoughts: I've been wearing the @yangsen.sg.leen shoulder and neck herbal pack belt for awhile lately. It has been really helpful to me as I have been working in front of the computer for the entire day. My shoulder is really tense and stiff. The Belt warms up my shoulder and neck area. It is comfortable and relaxing. Not only just relieve your tension but also helps you sleep better, promoting qi and blood circulation.

Some more there is a controller that you can adjust for the temperature according to your needs. Really really comfy and it's really good for yourself and family. Highly recommended!!

More details below:
https://www.instagram.com/yangsen.sg.leen/