Sunday 17 September 2017

Reshape your face without surgery.

 

Just like any other women out there, I wish that the clock can stop or turn back
I don't want to grow old, look aged and haggard. On the contrary, I want to look forever young (who don’t want to?).

I have recently posted a photo on my Instagram that I have done some thing to visibly enhance and rejuvenate my face. And you might be thinking - why would I go for it and I'm still far from looking old.

You see, the treatment I went through not just lift aged faces, it reshapes a U face to a V face and that is distinctly YOUNG.


If you and me have the same CONCERNS, that is to fight the good fight of faith against aging and a U shape face: Ladies (and gentleman), read on!
Before heading to 3 Step V face shaping and lifting done, it is easy to search whatever is on the internet nowadays; just Google & How to look younger and lift face without surgery" and WALA, all the information I needed appears. However you still need to visit a good doctor who is an expert in this area to have an in depth understanding on how the treatment works and the beautiful results you can expect. Hence I decided to give the clinic (which clinic you may ask - do read my disclaimer at the end of the blog!) a call for my first appointment.

On the fateful day and with much anticipation, I have arrived at the clinic. They are rather thorough to address all my past history and my aesthetic concerns i.e. my biggest concerns are my saggy skin, big chubby face and also short chin. (God help me!)
Next up, I met up with the aesthetic doctor for my consultation - to my surprise it was a rather casual and stress free discussion on my beauty features (strength) and areas which might be enhanced. Dr W is rather detailed and smooth, it felt like I was guided rather gently and patiently along the aesthetic plans I should ultimately decide. After a nice and warm discussion he suggested me to undergo the following:
1) Jaw slimming with Dysport Jaw. (Dysport being the UK version of “botox” and is the original and popular brand used worldwide for jaw slimming - most doctors even found Dysport more effective than botox)

2) Chin fillers (to give my chin and ultimately my face a v face look and also to diminish the appearance of my double chin!)

3) Ultra V face Thread Lifting/Shaping
Ultra V Threads are the current most popular thread lift brand - it does amazing wonders in reshaping the face by lifting up the saggy jowls (that hangs down like the face of a bull-dog (you know what I mean), re-positioning at the cheeks resulting in a distinct V face look. Wow, sounds good! Dr W reassure me that the procedure will have minimal bruising down-time and discomfort. Which means I can have a V face at the end of the day and back to my activities!


The day is here and i can't wait to share with you guys the process ~

To start off the treatment, First with Ultra V face Thread Lifting/Shaping
Ultra V face Thread Lifting/Shaping is a minimally invasive treatment which addresses two primary facial ageing concerns: (1) sagging skin; (2) lines and wrinkles.
Areas that can be treated Facial contour,Lower jaw,cheeks and cheekbones,Eyebrows.

How does it work?
The procedure uses 100% bio-absorbable threads strategically placed under the skin to lift and restore facial contours. Over time, the threads help stimulate the skin’s own collagen production process, resulting in a firmer and smoother appearance of the treated areas.  
 Anesthetic is first injected to the area of my face before Dr.W proceed with the treatment.
I feel the anesthetic works really quickly, next with Dr. W inserts the thread under my skin at a precise depth and position. Totally no surgical cut is required as the thread is inserted using a fine needle. 
The Thread is held in place by innovative absorbable cones that suspends and lifts the saggy tissues to a more optimal position.


The arrow pointed is with Threads, My face is lifted immediately after the procedure. 
 Dr. W will also adjust to how "V" you desire.

Common Question asked:
1.How long is the procedure? 
The Thread Lifts are sometimes referred to as “Lunch Hour Lifts” because, unlike a traditional surgical face lift, the treatment can often be done in as little as one hour. Because the Thread Lifts require no cuts or incisions, only local anesthetic is needed; this means that you can return to normal daily activities almost immediately after the procedure. 

2. How long do the results last? 
The results will last for about 12-18 months and possibly longer.

You can also combine with others treatment such as Botox and fillers for optimal natural-looking results which i will be sharing it below.
3. Is the procedure painful?
The anesthetic is on so during the inserting of thread lift, i just feel really uncomfort but the procedure are quite fast. My pain tolerance is 6.5/10. (No Pain No Gain, Ladies!)
4.What happens immediately after the procedure? 

There is slight swelling and bruising for me, and i was told not to laugh or having big expressions for about a month. To keep the thread in place and fast recovery. I feel that i need a day to rest because i just dont want to have much expressions so i did be very unfriendly as i won't be able to smile back. Haha! Paracetamol & Antibiotic will given too.
5.Who is a good candidate for 'V' Face Thread Lifting?
Recommended for men and women over 30 who are trying to effectively combat the signs of ageing. Also for people who don't want to do plastic surgery and looking for real and natural results

Next procedure, Dysport for Jaw Slimming.
I assumed that many of you have heard about using Dysport or Botox to slim the jawline.
How is it done?
Btx is injected into the masseters on each side of the face and spread out at multiple points within the muscle to produce jaw reduction results. Also be used for reducing crow feet lines, wrinkles and even brow lifting.
*A noticeable reduction in their square jaw after 2 to 8 weeks.*

Since my face is injected with with anesthetic earlier on, now without the numb cream doctor can start the injection right away. Doctor drawn the areas to be inject with white eyeliner pencil.
Everybody must be worry about the injection pain. With the Numb Cream applied you can only feel a little sting and the injection only takes less than 5 mins.

To me, the pain tolerance is just 1/10. 

 By relaxing these muscles your face is slightly smaller in a few days. After relaxing them for a couple of months, they gradually shrink away and - smaller face guaranteed for 6-8 months.
Non-surgical jaw reduction is a safe, convenient, and affordable alternative for those seeking a slimmer, more feminine look.

To balance out my looks, Chin filler is also recommended by doctor.
Doctor recommends using Restylane SubQ, is one of the firmest filler material in the market and therefore the most suitable to sculpt a sharp firm chin (or noses). 

Numbing cream (20 mins) is being applied before the treatment start.

 Doctor also drawn my chin with white eyeliner pencil.
 The ice pack was placed on my chin again to further numb my skin though i can't feel any coldness.
After the chin filler done, i can feel soreness and when i touch my chin is hard but after awhile it gone. I have some bruising for about 5 days but there is no pain at all. 
With the combination of Botox jaw reduction and Chin Fillers work together to achieve a slim, sharp and attractive lower face. Result is immediate !

This is my photo before and after. Photo was taken on the day itself.
Look at the result BEFORE and AFTER, The result is dramatically!
I can see immediate lifting and tightening !! I definitely looks younger than the first time i step in for treatment!  I really love the result and can't wait for that little swelling to goes off and few more weeks to welcome a sharper face.


And it will be even "V" !
Post treatment 3-4 week - BEFORE and AFTER.
The swelling is gone, I can see my jaw getting slimmer and slimmer along with the chin filler my face is even "V" now. I'm amazed and happy with the result is improving and even my family members start asking what product i'm using to have my face so lifted and looking young ! (*Shy* Well all thanks to the "V" Treatment).
I'm enjoyed taking selfie now as i'm much confidence with the aesthetic treatment done. I guess even more months to come my face will looks even "V".

This is my post treatment photo (3 Months)
I'm super amazed and in love with the result! Like i mentioned earlier on, my face will be more sharper and more defined. Thanks you so much Doctor ! What i'm gonna do next is to shag off some fats. haha!

The Ministry of Health do not allow the mentioning of any clinic or doctor name in a blog. If you are keen to know where I have done my procedure in, kindly email enquiries@theaestheticconcierge.com.sg