Tuesday 11 May 2021

3rd Visit for laser after using IDS Skincare ~”

 
Thank you IDS. 

Today is my 3rd visit to IDS and also the day that I will be doing laser.
After consulting with IDS, I was recommended to do BroadBand Light™️ (BBL) to targets a few skin concern of mine.

My current skin concern now is dull skin, dark spots and fine lines/wrinkles which can be treated by BroadBand Light™ (BBL).  As you can see from the video above, I have been applied with numb cream on my whole face. Yes, I did be worry about the pain during the first treatment.  As BBL Is Not Entirely Pain-Free. The sensation is best described as a tiny rubber band being snapped against your skin, but it's often the surprise of the pulses and not so much the physical sensation. So I think for me numb cream is necessary. Hehe

Well after 20mins and you are ready for the treatment !

More about the BroadBand Light™ (BBL):


BBL devices use multiple wavelengths of light to treat sun-induced changes on the face, including brown pigmentation, age spots, and broken blood vessel. This technology is also known as Intense Pulsed Light or photorejuvenation. BBL uses low-frequency photothermal energy to safely and gently heat deep layers of skin. Damaged cells absorb this energy and are stimulated to generate new collagen – an important building block of healthy-looking skin.

WHAT TYPES OF SKIN CONDITIONS CAN BE TREATED WITH BBL laser skin treatments?
BBL treatment may be an appropriate solution for the following:
Age spots
Uneven skin pigmentation
Broken capillaries or redness
Rosacea
Fine lines and wrinkles

If you wonder if this treatment is permanent result, Yes, the pigmented cells are destroyed by the laser on contact. But if you are like me tend to go under sun often you are at risk of developing more brown spots. So even after the each BBL treatment, please put on sunblock.

I'm also happy that this BBL treatment has no down time except the brown spots may appear darker and you might have some redness after the procedure but very minimal. Then about 5 to 7days, the brown spots will have dry scabs that fall off. It makes your spot lighter !

After all, I feel this is a really good treatment if you have skin concern as above. As the results is promising!! 

I'm loving it ~ ❤ And definitely back for more ~

After my treatment, I'm also back home with my favorite skincare products from Cleanser to Cream.
Except that, two skincare products has been replaced for me to try out.

A lightweight and non-greasy moisturizer that’s packed with ingredients specially selected to regulate sebum, control acne, minimize shine and lighten blemish marks. It is also enriched with high potency Vitamin C, E and a gentle Vitamin A derivative that aids in clearing up complexion.
Benefits
Excellent hydration property without greasiness
Generous dose of antioxidants to shield skin against environmental aggressors
A synergistic combination of Vitamin C and E to give a balanced complexion

Matte sunscreen lotion, with powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory action.
Non-oily LOTION physical (non-organic) SPF 50 sunscreen with Zinc oxide (ZnO)
Patented Zinc technology to deliver antioxidant and anti-pollution properties

What it's for
This product is ideal for sensitive skin.

My thoughts for My journey with IDS has been really great. Doctors is nice and thoughtful, the therapist is just like friends they can talk to you like you have know them for long. Hehe. My skin also has been taken care of by my prescribed skin care products. My skin has been less sensitive and now brighter and me looking less restless. 

Thanks the team at IDS for being part of my IDS Journey ~
If you guys are interested with what I had done at IDS, Kindly hit them up!

Book Appointment with IDS Aesthetic 

I'm also in the 3rd month of using IDS Skincare ~

Read my blog post ~ Embarking on a Skincare Journey with IDS Skincare.