Sunday 2 May 2021

Glowing Project with Julie's Choice - VitaGlow C 3700 Review

 
Thank you Julie's Choice for sending the Vitaglow C3700 to review and I'm really excited upon receiving as I can't wait for my skin to get fairer ❤

Vitaglow C3700 is one of the highly raved in Korea Skin/Health Supplement as its content high Glutathione of 660mg and Vitamin C 2000mg ! It is just like Whiten booster injection. Taking it diligently for 2 weeks to a month it resulting you a fairer skin.  
If you are worried of skin issues such as dull skin and always under sun, you should get Vitaglow as it helps you to suppress Melanin production to help skin brightening, Glutathione to relieve pityriasis rosea and to rejuvenate your skin and lastly with Vitamin C it also helps to improve your immunity !
It is also so easy to consume it! You can consume directly or mix with just plain water!

Below is the video of me taking the VitaGlow C3700 !


My Before and After photo 


Yuhui's Thought: After taking @julieschoice_sg Vitaglow C 3700 diligently for more than two weeks this is the result I get! No wonder it is so popular in Korea🥰 I always tend to be darker if I always under sun but due to pandemic period we have no choice since then to stay at home more and this is the time when I can take care of my overwell being included my skin❤️

It is so so highly recommended and I'm gonna grab another box of myself and I think you should too :))

Now they are having 20% off !! So Hurry go grab them now!