Thursday 17 June 2021

My 7 days Morning and Night Beauty Collagen Journey With Vitarealm.

 If you have read my previous post about me struggling as a mom but yet at the same time I'm still able to have my little own pampering time. Yes, A little skin-pampering time with VitaRealm

Also you have follow me on my social media, you will know that how much I love skincare products and how much I would go for to give my health and skin a boost. Specially for my age now, I'm definitely need a beauty drink boost even when I have no time for facials and etc.

Ladies, Mummies. You deserve it okay! Let's do this together!

Well, for the meantime ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ Let me first sum up the 7 day beauty journey with VitaRealm❤๐Ÿ‘…

Formulated with an optimal blend of high-antioxidants botanical extracts and 2,000mg of Marine Collagen Peptides. Helps revitalize skin, balance sebum production, and liven up your skin with a radiant glow. 

Yuhui's Thought: The Skin Perfecting Essence is really tasty, and it tastes like sparkling juice but in a smaller bottle. Hehe feel that it is not enough for me. The skin perfecting essence really helps me by minimizing my pores, revitalize my skin and making my skin glows.

Formulated using ingredients with 10 patents from 6 countries, and 5,000mg of Marine Collagen Peptides. Helps reduce the production of dark pigments, promote collagen synthesis, and even & brighten skin tone.

Yuhui's Thought: Definitely a yes for the taste because it is so not sweet and fruity taste. ❤  It helps me to looks better on the day when I work up as my skin is brighter and hydrated. Good for those who stayed up late.



1st day: Enjoying my skin pampering time. Waking up with a bottle of skin perfecting essence and a bottle of whitening collagen before going to bed. It is really tasty. I'm so loving it.  But well, definitely don't expect a result over a day and I personally believed that 7 day challenge is not enough for me hehe. Well it is about consistency if you want your skin to be better. 
So more to go~   

4th day:  I have been consistently drinking it day and night. If you compare my skin on the first day and 4th day, You would see that pores is smaller, my skin is less dry, and smoother. Also that I feel my forehead facial lines are less visible. 

7th day: The last day of 7 days challenge! I'm actually feeling that my nails is much stronger and less brittle not sure if the collagen helps. I believed it does not just helps with my skin but also my overall well-being. Comparing from the 1st day to 7th days, I find that my skin is firmer and less puffiness.  My skin is also much clearer with no pimple popping up, fine lines is reduced and waking up looking better! Feeling my skin is bouncy hydrated too❤

So happy that with my daily skincare routine and Vitarealm beauty drinks as a boost for my skin, I really don't have to worry. I can now waking up looking younger and also have a better skin.

So do you !

Last but now least, thank you VitaRealm Singapore for taking care of my skin Best part is the beauty drink only 22kcal! You won't gain weight from drinking them !! ❤❤❤❤ So why not!!?

If you haven check them out,  they are having promotion right now!

FREE box of Skin Perfecting Essence with every Whitening Collagen purchased!

Gogogo!

https://vitarealmbeauty.com/